WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a small piece of text that websites send to the browser and are stored in the user’s device, which may be a personal computer, a mobile phone, a tablet, etc. These files allow the website to remember information about your visit, such as your language and preferred options, which can make your next visit easier and make the site more useful by customising its content. Cookies play a very important role, by improving the experience of using the web.
HOW ARE COOKIES USED?
By browsing this web portal, users accept that cookies can be installed on their devices and they allow us to obtain the following information:
- Statistical information on the use of the website.
- The user’s login to keep the session active on the website.
- The preferred website format for access from mobile devices.
- The latest searches done in the services on the website and personalisation data of these services.
- Information about the advertisements that are shown to the user.
- Information on the surveys that the user has taken part in.
- Data on the connection with social networks for users who log in with their Facebook or Twitter user details.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DOES THIS WEB PAGE USE?
- Cookies that are strictly necessary to provide certain services expressly requested by the user. If these cookies are turned off, you will not be able to receive our contents and services correctly;
- management of advertising spaces based on criteria such as the frequency with which the advertisements are displayed) and behaviour (for the management of advertising spaces according to the user’s specific profile). If these cookies are turned off, the website may continue to function without prejudice to the fact that the information captured by these cookies about how our website is used and the success of the advertisements shown on it, allows us to improve our services and obtain income that allows us to offer you a lot of content for free.
Within the analytical cookies, we use Google Analytics which is a web analysis service developed by Google, and which allows the measurement and analysis of browsing on web pages. You can find more information about this and disable use of these cookies www.google.es/intl/es/analytics/privacyoverview.html.
- Advertising and behavioural cookies, more specifically, Google Adwords in order to track advertising activity on the Google network and to offer advertising tailored to the user.
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The purpose of this cookie is to check whether or not the user has given the consent to the usage of cookies under the category 'Necessary'.|
|_ga||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session, camapign data and keep track of site usage for the site's analytics report. The cookies store information anonymously and assigns a randoly generated number to identify unique visitors.|
|_gid||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to store information of how visitors use a website and helps in creating an analytics report of how the wbsite is doing. The data collected including the number visitors, the source where they have come from, and the pages viisted in an anonymous form.|
|_gat_UA-4996645-29||This is a pattern type cookie set by Google Analytics, where the pattern element on the name contains the unique identity number of the account or website it relates to. It appears to be a variation of the _gat cookie which is used to limit the amount of data recorded by Google on high traffic volume websites.|
HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES IN THE BROWSER
The user has the option to allow, block or delete the cookies installed on their computer by configuring the setting of the browser installed on their device:
- Internet Explorer:http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
ACCEPTANCE OF COOKIES
We thank you for agreeing to accept cookies. This helps us obtain more accurate data that allows us to improve the content.
DO WE UPDATE OUR COOKIES POLICY?