PARTY IN CHARGE OF PROCESSING YOUR DATA
Company Name, tax identification number and address
– ASTEX, ASESORAMIENTO DE ESTUDIOS EN EL EXTRANJERO, S.A with tax identification number A78233053 and address at Calle Hermanos Bécquer, 7 – 6ª, 28006, Madrid and Registered in the COMPANIES REGISTER of Madrid, Volume 10010 Page 15, Sheet 70341- ASTEX SERVICIOS LINGÜÍSTICOS, S.L.U with tax identification number B82535022 and address at Calle Hermanos Bécquer, 7 – 6th, 28006, Madrid and Registered in the COMPANIES REGISTER of Madrid, Volume 14695, Page 20, Page 249327- ASTEX FORMACIÓN, S.LU with tax identification number B59140970 and address at Calle Hermanos Bécquer, 7 – 6th, 28006, Madrid and Registered in the COMPANIES REGISTER of Madrid, Volume 20218, Page 1, Sheet 3288.
– INVERSIÓN Y EDUCACIÓN, S.L.U with tax identification number B83018630) and address at Calle Hermanos Bécquer, 7 – 6ª, 28006, Madrid and Registered in the COMPANIES REGISTER of Madrid, Volume 16636, Page 111, Sheet 283707
Telephone number: 915 90 34 90
Hereinafter, the COMPANY.
PURPOSES FOR WHICH WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA
– To deal with the requests for information received through the website in order to control and monitor the information requested, and the acquisition of new students.
– To organise, prepare, control and monitor courses and language teaching programmes, training.
– To bill the service.
– To do advertising or commercial prospecting, by electronic means or other, on products, services and contents of the group companies.
– To publish images on the company’s website, as well as on Facebook and/or other social networks and other external media.
– To manage and control user registration when you register as a user.
LENGTH OF TIME YOUR DATA IS STORED
The data collected to manage the service will be processed for as long as it remains necessary for the purpose for which the data was collected, and always as long as the client does not ask for the data to be deleted and, in any event, as long as there is a mutual interest in continuing with the circumstances that gave rise to the data being processed.
The contact data used for sending commercial correspondence shall be kept until the interested party expresses the wish to stop receiving such correspondence.
Billing information will be kept for the legally established period. When it is no longer necessary, it will be destroyed.
LEGAL GROUNDS FOR PROCESSING YOUR DATA
The legal basis for the processing of your data is:
a) to effect the contract for subscribing to the company’s services, according to the terms and conditions that appear in the registration contracts and/or on the contracting website.
b) the consent requested in cases where there is no service contract.
PARTIES WITH WHOM YOUR DATA WILL BE SHARED
– Other group companies.
– Schools, universities, language schools, companies organising language courses, host families from the countries of origin of the Programmes (Canada, Ireland, USA, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Switzerland) and hotels in the case of overnight stays , where it is necessary for the purposes described herein.
In the event that your data is transferred to a third party other than the ones described, the express consent of the affected party shall be requested in advance.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation on whether or not we are processing personal data that concerns them.
Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request correction of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request that it be deleted when, among other reasons, the data is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected. In certain circumstances, the interested parties may ask for the processing of their data to be limited, in which case we will only keep it to make or defend against claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, interested parties may object to the processing of their data. The COMPANY shall cease processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons or for making or defending possible claims.
Interested parties have the right to file a claim with the Control Authority (agpd.es) if they consider that the processing does not comply with current regulations.
Contact details for exercising your rights:
ASTEX, ASESORAMIENTO DE ESTUDIOS EN EL EXTRANJERO, S.A, Calle Hermanos Bécquer, 7 – 6ª, 28006, Madrid or by email to email@example.com, together with valid legal proof, such as a photocopy of your national identity document, and indicating “DATA PROTECTION” in the subject field.
HOW DID WE OBTAIN YOUR DATA?
The personal data that we process in the COMPANY is provided by the interested parties and/or by their fathers, mothers or legal guardians, or by the company that hires our services.
We process the following categories of data: Identification data, Images, Professional data and employment details, Academic data, Economic data, Personality data, Religious affiliation data and Health data.
ORDINARY USE OF SOCIAL MEDIA
SUBMITTING AND RECORDING PERSONAL DATA
Providing personal data is mandatory to make contact with and/or receive information about the services provided by the COMPANY. Equally, failure to provide the requested personal data or to accept this data protection policy means that it will not be possible to register and/or receive the information requested.
DATA ACCURACY AND VERACITY
Users sending information to the COMPANY guarantee and respond, in any event, for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep it duly updated, and relieve the COMPANY of any liability in that regard. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information by means of mail and/or the registration form.
Likewise, the COMPANY is not liable for the veracity of any information from outside sources and where another source is indicated, and it therefore accepts no liability for potential damage that might be derive from using such information.
ACCEPTANCE AND CONSENT
The User declares that he or she has been informed of the conditions regarding protection of personal data, and accepts and consents to it being processed by the COMPANY in the manner and for the purposes indicated in this Personal Data Protection Policy.
Children under 14 may not register, unless with the authorisation of their parents and/or legal guardians. The COMPANY bears no liability in the event that the data in this respect is inaccurate or false.
The COMPANY reserves the right to amend this policy to adapt it to legislative or legal developments as well as to industry practices. In such cases, the COMPANY will announce any amendments effected via this website, and will give due notice of such amendments coming into force.
The domain astex.es is the property of the COMPANY.
LAW AND JURISDICTION
In general terms, the relations between the COMPANY and the Users of the services present on this website are subject to Spanish law and jurisdiction.
RIGHTS OF USE AND ACCESS OF USERS
The User is hereby notified and accepts that access to this website does not imply, in any way, the establishment of a commercial relationship with the COMPANY or any of its delegations (if any).
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The intellectual property rights of the content of the website, its graphic design and codes and the photographs are the property of the COMPANY and, therefore, any reproduction, distribution, public communication, transformation or any other activity that can be carried out with the contents of its web pages, even when acknowledging the source, are prohibited unless written consent is granted the COMPANY.
CONTENTS OF THE WEBSITE AND LINKS
The COMPANY reserves the right to update, amend or delete the information contained in its website and may even limit or deny access to such information by certain users.
CONDITIONS OF USE
For anything not provided for in the General Conditions of Use of the website www.astex.es, the provisions of Royal Decree 1/2007 approving the Consolidated Text of the General Law for the Defence of Consumers and Users and other complementary rules, shall be applicable. Specifically, in Volume Four, Heading II, articles 159 and 160 as well as Law 34/2002, the Electronic Commerce Law.
Use of this website implies acceptance by the User of the conditions of use included in this Notice. In the event that certain services hosted and/or tools offered through this Portal are subject to particular conditions, such conditions shall be made available to the User.
Moreover, the COMPANY hereby gives notices that both the contents and services of this website and the conditions of use, can be modified without prior notification.
The portal can only be used for purposes that are legal. The user therefore undertakes to make lawful and honest use of the portal, in accordance with these General Conditions of Use, and not to use the services of the portal to carry out activities that are contrary to Spanish law, morality and public order. The user accepts all liability for damages to the owner of the domain or third parties, that may arise from illegal or prohibited practices inter alia, and by way of example, and not limited to:
1. Carrying out, without prior consent of the owner of the domain, any manipulation or alteration of this page. The owner of the domain accepts no liability that may arise, from such manipulation or alteration by third parties.
2. Performing any act that may damage, disable, overload, or deteriorate the Portal and the services, and/or prevent normal use and by Users.
3. Introducing and/or using computer programmes, data, defective files, viruses, malicious code, computer or telecommunications equipment or any other, regardless of its nature, that may cause damage to the Portal, any of the services, or any assets (hardware or software) of the domain owner’s information systems.
4. Violating the rights of third parties to privacy, their own image, the protection of data, confidentiality in communications, intellectual and industrial property.
5. Hiding and falsifying the origin of email messages.
6. Using false identities, stealing the identity of others while using the Portal or in the use of any of the services.
7. Giving their User names and access codes to unauthorised third parties.
In general terms, the owner of the domain accepts no liability for the damages of any type and nature that might arise from using the website, as well as the damages and losses derived from the infringement of the Intellectual and Industrial property rights by the users and/or the lack of veracity, accuracy, and currency of the contents, nor does the owner accept any liability for the interruption of the service, improper operation or inability to access the service. The domain owner shall not be liable for damages caused by the presence of viruses or any other harmful software that may cause disruptions to the User’s computer system.
The provider expressly authorises third parties to directly redirect to the specific contents of the website, and must in any case redirect to the provider’s main website.